• Artists who create work of exceptional quality.
• Willingness to exchange ideas and expertise with other artists.
• Ability to communicate and share your work with other artists and the Kansas City community.
DEADLINES ARE ONGOING AND REVIEWED QUARTERLY.
Word document: KC-IRAC_FILLABLE_APP
Text document: KC-IRAC_APP
Instructions for completing the application
• Curriculum vitae or complete résumé
• Artist’s Statement
• Artwork (10 to 20 pieces)
• Images: jpg, gif, png up to 5 MB each
• Videos: flv, wmv, mov up to 10 MB each
• Audio: mp3 up to 5 MB each
• Documents: pdf up to 10 MB each
• Label ALL files LastName_FirstName_Title
• Letters of recommendation
Must submit two letters of recommendation (in English) from art professionals (such as museum curators, university professors, etc.).
If you are accepted into the program
You will be notified if you have been accepted approximately three to four weeks after the complete application has been received. If accepted the artist signs the residency contract and pays a $100 security deposit and the first month’s fee.